Uttoxeter & District
Uttoxeter & District was set up as a sub-branch of CAMRA in 2014.
Uttoxeter & District operates as an independent CAMRA branch to take CAMRA’s national message to the local area.
U&D website, including the branch diary and beer festival, is here
Follow U&D on FaceBook here
What is a sub-branch ?
A sub-branch does anything and everything a full branch can do. The parent branch remains responsible for certain financial aspects. Sub-branch activities can include, but are not limited to:
- selection of pubs for the Good Beer Guide
- social activities
- running a Beer Festival
- organising a Pub-of-the-Year for entry into the national competition
- organising a Pub-of-the-Month/Season
- campaigning against pub closures
- organising Club-of-the-Year
- promoting real ale/cider/perry etc etc etc.
- all or any !
The initial area will include Bramshall, Denstone, Kingstone, Marchington, Rocester, Stramshall and Uttoxeter. The light brown “wash” area shews Uttoxeter up to the red dotted line which forms the boundary with HoS.
Note ! As of Dec 2014 HoS agreed to move The Blythe Inn into U&D, so the southern edge of our joint border has moved slightly westward to move the area “The Blythe” into the sub-branch